Why is Dog Obedience Training Important?
Dog Obedience Training plays a huge role in the quality of a dog’s life, allowing him/her to live a longer, happier life with his/her family. It provides a dog with structure, leadership, socialization, communication, attention, and a clear and consistent line of communication between you and your dog.
We specialize in K9 behavioral problem solving with REAL training methods that work. We establish a relationship with your dog that is permanent and based on respect, using PROPER motivation and reward. Please see below for more details.
(8-16 weeks of age)
Puppy Preschool is designed to prepare your dog for formal obedience training and establish basic manners.
The following topics are covered:
- House Training
- Crate Training
- Correction vs. Reward
- Basic Manners
- Proper Socialization / Environmental
- Puppy Handling Exercises
If you have not selected a puppy yet, GAK9 can help you find the best puppy for your family or specific needs.
OBEDIENCE AND SOCIALIZATION TRAINING
(16 weeks and older)
Obedience Training plays a huge role in the quality of your dog’s life, allowing your dog to live a longer, happier life with your family.
- Basic Dog Obedience
- Advanced Dog Obedience Training
- Elite Dog Obedience Training
- Canine Good Citizen Testing
(Dogs and Puppies of any age)
- Allows the average dog owner to take their dog out into public places without annoying or embarrassing behavior.
- Let our K9 trainers with years of real world Working Dog experience bring your dog to the comfortable place you really want them to be.
- Imagine your dog accompanying you to the park or any outside event, right by your side in complete control.
- Helps increase confidence fo dogs that lack social skills to interact in public situations around people, places, and other dogs.
Contact Us Today for More Information.
Georgia K9 NTC
130 Prominence Point PKWY
Canton, GA 30114
GA: (770) 721-(MYK9)
GAK9 South Carolina
8261 Manse Rd
Edisto Island, SC 29438
SC: (843) 822-1315